«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Iso Day 8

Friday, September 03, 2021

Iso Day 8

 So an entire week has officially passed and the meals repeat. In the last week, although I did get some work done,  I could have been more efficient.   Another random unrelated point,  is the fat as pimple on my chin has also been here for a week and isn't getting any better. =.= 

I've been getting great sleep though and was curious what mattress I'm on.  It's better than the one I have at home.  Turns out it's a brand called simply the best.  Haha how fitting. Called them up and they only are in WA and she said all the mattresses here are 10 years old stock and they don't make that specific one any more.  :o.  Wow. They usually are suppliers of hotels.  

With half of Australia in lockdown and working from home if they can,  it is a worry when the county will open up.  In my industry goods to service clients regularly pass through Qld,  Nsw and Vic. Something I've ordered early August still hasn't arrived and there is no ETA,  so surely other clinics and clients are having it tough.  

Then you get this. If you skip to 230. Thats when the report turns,  even they couldn't hold back the laughter of how ironic and jarring the situation is. 

Still using my phone to edit a website and that's very fiddly.  

 Youth group was a blast. So fantastic to see 10-11 kids join on zoom despite lockdown. Gunning for the gospel. wooohoooooo.

Duck salad would probably be one of my fav dishes on the iso menu

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home