«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Iso Day 2

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Iso Day 2

Day 2. 

Tried to sleep in but nope. Had covid negative test return yay. Here they dont seem to poke your brains out like in Victoria.  

The plan today was "do nothing, get logo done". Working on my own business and coming up a logo im happy with. Really procrastinating the research into legal documentation, services, terms and conditions. That will come next week. Attempted to log into the dashboard to edit website, I guess my laptop is too old to handle it. Website work will have to wait til I'm back home. 

Sound travels really easily here. Can hear the man jamming on his guitar about a block away. Kids laughter and the chit chats from neighbours. Maybe I can run trivia night for my block. 

It was nice for work to call concerned if i had a good sleep and if the pillow was okay, if not I could click and collect a new one from big w. I suppose routine up here in quarantine is not that different from back home. Church is still remote 3X a week and the wifi here is decent enough to run youth group . YAY!. Can still participating with helping new mums out by uber eating food to them. Interesting how much we can do remotely 3740km away. Still also selling my stuff off facebook marketplace and housemate placing the items outside the front door XD.


Today I am thankful for_
- the sunshine
- my housemate
- the internet

Dunno what this dessert was, but it was delicious! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home