«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Iso Day 7

Thursday, September 02, 2021

Iso Day 7


wow! half way though. crazy how time has passed. Thanks to the doc across the road I've been inspired to pump a little more energy into kicking off a side business so writing up all that has kept me busy. 
 
Today I was woken up by temperature checkers knocking on the door.  Nooes. So wrecked due to binging The Gifted til 2am . Even without my glasses on as I stood in the gap of my open front door,  I could feel and see the laughter in the docs face as he saw me in zombie mode.  

When I came round and had salad lunch on deck,  I realised they gave us fresh linen and towels.  That's nice. 

To do list today_
.prep for youth group
. Investiage stripe
.work on website
.video chat with granny,  who's just shy of 107!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home