«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Iso Day 4

Monday, August 30, 2021

Iso Day 4

Interestingly last night there was non stop fireworks and extremely close by!  Turns out it was Territory Day  

Wanted a sleep in but mental health team, called and woke me up at 930am to check in on me -.-" yes. im fine. 

This morning got up to_

-wait in line for 30min with qantas to check status
- Looked for doors that can fit my unit
- enquire about medical equipment for personal practice
And internet is intermittent on the laptop. 

Met the guy that moved into the room directly opposite of me, a young psychiatrist, from Melbourne. Still getting dorm life vibes here.

Then got locked out of my own room due to the swipe mechanism battery door dying. Eek 15min outside in peak sunshine hour is exhausting. Had to get my neighbhour to call reception since i don't usually take my phone with me

Dinner lamb shank. Yuuum


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home