«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: overload

Saturday, March 24, 2007

overload

lalala... there is heaps of information to process and take in .. the city is such a busy place.
Still not used to it -__-" even just balancing on a tram takes so much effort....probably because i don't want to be touched by any of the other people standing up =P

but yer.. i feel a bit like christopher boone lol.. everytime i walk through melbourne central.. during some point i would have to look at the floor..coz there are just too many people.. too many faces.. to many shops.. too much info.. curse my curiosity to look around..and remember things.. =[

so yer..overload.. also can't seem to get train noises out of my head.. every night i would try and go to sleep..and all that is playin on loop my head is the train noises -_______- how lame

also sick and tired of hearing the name david.. it's driving me nuts... can't people name their kids something else? -_____-" but yer.. arghhh.. =/

this week: david on my prac bench, david in my psych class, that random david that talked to me on the train, david in science 101....

and just got off the phone from ordering my music book... coz melb. uni doesnt have on in their LIBRARY!! shocking....

..."i would like to order a book..."
...."what instrument? "...
..."french horn"...
..." hold on..let me put you through to the horn section"
... "i was wondering if you could search up a book for me.."
...." hold on let me put you through to the proffessionals..."
*silence*
..." hello.. i'm david..how can i help you?"


*faints*

last poll"
uni 2....high school 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home