«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: english writing folio ..gah. .working on it ><

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

english writing folio ..gah. .working on it ><

Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice

Words I will never forget. So calmly were they spoken with each word growing softer than the one preceding it. Finally, I heard her long overdue sigh of relief. Her suffering was over.

Too bad my mother never knew what I really was or who I really worked for. In a world of injustice and malice, we all live in a hell we made ourselves. With advancing technology and developing concepts comes the greed in human nature to seek word domination. These master masterminds choosing to do evil rather than good cannot be tackled and tracked down by the police alone. This is where C.H.A.O.S (an organisation so secret, I cannot even tell you its full name) comes into play. Being selected and trained amongst Australia’s elite agents unfortunately I cannot fulfill my mother’s dying wish. When I die, no one will cry. I won’t rejoice. The world will never know me. I am …a spy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you were born you were crying and the rest of the world was rejoicing. Live your life so that when you die the world cries, and you rejoice.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home