«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: bwahaha.. do you think i will change classes?

Monday, February 06, 2006

bwahaha.. do you think i will change classes?

To the Year 12 Coordinators,

I am aware that my daughter Sandra Lee of 12J has been switched out of her original math methods (Mrs. Fraser) class block F into the other methods class that is running at the same time.

I don’t feel comfortable with my daughter having a new teacher to the college for methods due to maths being an important subject and this is her final year at Glen Waverley Secondary College.

Since Sandra has a study period block E, I think it would be for the best if she had her math method classes during that time.

If it is possible I would like to have an appointment with the year 12 coordination regarding this matter.

bwahaha.. *shrugs.. i don't have good english skills of persuasion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home