«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Day 3 // finally day

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Day 3 // finally day

aww.. no more work experience.. blah.. it was actually fun.. just like the when i did work experience at the movies last year... perhaps even better this year since pplz are so nice =P hahaa..

hmm.. so what i did today.. did a basic website... and finished colouring my picture of a house.. lots of fun hehe.. even though i was a little upset when computer crashed... it's crashed twice out of the three times i've been on it =_= blah.. me and computers.. i wish they liked me more .. ahhaha..

they let me print out my pictures in colour !! and on A3 paper...hehe awesome!!

hope next weeks work experience would be good... bleh they said they signed me up for admin work =(

hmm i would upload the pictures if the computer let me ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home