«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: what an adventure

Saturday, September 18, 2021

what an adventure

Ellery Creek Big Hole
 
so I'm out in Alice Springs and locuming in the health centres. the work is vast and the patients are in great need, although they don't necessarily see hearing as the top priority, which i get. It's quite a hidden disability for a lack for a better word. 

internet up here isn't as great as Darwin so zoom youth group was a bit of a struggle town. side hustle is formally established and ive taken on my first patient. woot! 

the landscape here is breathtaking. jumping on a camel ride was one of the first things I did. Although ive been here before, it was still worth it. this time I wrote Sparkie, he's the tallest camel here and a bit naughty. But he was well this evening, allowing me to get off and not be stuck for a few hours :P 


caught a movie in the cinemas, wow that a foreign experience. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the 10 rings with a whole bunch of teenagers in the audience commenting along the way. was an action packed watch, but nothing overly fantastic. the marvel cinematic universe continues to grow! I do love how they weave and interlink the characters and stories. It's a family. Stan Lee would be so proud. His legendary story-telling formula continues.

Camel Rides into the sunset


I can see where we get our aussie colours of Gold and Green!

Mount Sonder and beyond! There's a lake!

next week i'll be super remote with no signal. time to meal prep!
hmm it does break my heart that whilst I am here enjoying it, victoria is stuck in lockdown and violent protests are occurring. one country but such a different world right now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home