«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

WZ: my parents are worried you're gonna marry me =.=
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/332/5/3/True_Friendship_by_kimcats.jpg
*source*
I see.... out of love... time for forced separation XD

5 years of pretty much seeing each other once week, if not every second day....
constant phone calls
random adventures
guitar playing, music jamming
dust bunnies whilst you play starcraft/dota/D3
cooking mess
movies and popcorn
sunrises and sunsets
squash, swimming, running
endless philosophy discussions
reducing the other to tears
button pushing til brink of insanity etc etc

Well....I can see what they mean,
despite convos with your folks that we are just good friends =.= with our world views positioning us universes apart (which they get). I can't change their perception.
Best friend of the opposite gender is ...not acceptable with increasing age it seems >.>

Friendship is dear.
It pains me that despite all, your heart is harden to the gospel.
*tear"

See you in two years. or ten =/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home