«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: ohla unveil!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ohla unveil!!

Okay, so you ask where did I pull the name Ritzy from?

It's a semi minor, not quite, character off Xmen Evolution which was on television at the time when I was required to input a username into gmail >.>

so like anything else in life, I go to google "Ritzy xmen evolution"

..results. WHAT THE HECK WHY IS THERE A PHOTO OF JULIA GILLARD on the second row??!!

*hovers mouse over image*

oh right.. it links to my blog when I posted about her >.<

anyway. back on topic_
Ugh it was so hard to find a picture of Ritzy that it is now making me doubt whether that was her actual name or I made it up >.>
Rogue on the left, Ritzy (who is actually shape-shifter Mystique) on the right.
Back story:
Rogue ran away from home, when her powers kicked in but more so because she didn't have a good relationship at home, so there was nothing to lose. Irene (codename: Destiny) a blind caring older female took her in, to which she takes orders from Mystique. So Mystique indirectly takes Rogue in /influences her. When Rogue figures out Mystique's manipulative ways (which there is a multitude), she ditches The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and allies with Xavier and the Xmen crew.
Skip a season or two, and Mystique wants her magic card 'Rogue' back, so she shape shifts into  student 'Ritzy' at Bayville befriending Rogue, who is really an outcast/loner.

Rogue's life is pretty much a lie and she learns bout it via zapping people and unwillingly taking their memories along the way.

the end.

I just liked the sound of the word 'Ritzy' =P

*update*
OH!! No wonder I couldn't find it. The Xmen Evolution character is actually Risty! bwhahahaha me and my trademark spelling mistakes. damn. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home