«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Oz Comic Con!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oz Comic Con!

So I rocked up to Oz Comic Con this cold Saturday morning with a pre-purchased ticket, only to find out that line was x-zillion times longer than the line to simple buy on the day. LOL SOPHIA who paid and got in straight away, whilst I had to wait 1.5hours in line Y_Y

Clearly they didn't think it through too much but OHS, there was no entry in for an hour or so. >.> err bye bye taking picture with Stan Lee. but YAY MIRU who got to film his entire speech. AWESOME!
Should have volunteered and get priority entry XD

anywho, I'll keep it brief_
.disappointed that there was not many comic stalls for a "comic" convention
.really impressed by the about of sci fi, comic, movie, steam punky Melbournians that were out there
. EPIC Xmen group cosplay to which I never manged to take a pic of ..*sadface*
. managed to get a hold of Xmen #104, still missing Uncanny Xmen #479-486 drats
. spent more money on food than comics>.>
. bumped into a guy that I had an hour conversation  with at a party a month ago to which he does not even remember me...great >.>
.found money on the floor
.found valid train ticket on the floor to which no one claimed
.was given a weekend pass, despite paying for Saturday only
. geek heaven ^^

some pictures_

 WAY TOO LONG
a lot of people rocked up in onesies =P
 he was behind me in the line =P

 car from Supernatural
 AVENGERS!
 The massive-st wacom tablet I've ever seen 0_0
 pushing Darth Vader's buttons
 oh shiny.
 rogue!
 damn, the flash was to quick for my camera >.<
 miru professional camera-woman!! with the Alice in Wonderland crew
 my pathetic shot of being in the same room as Stan Lee but him not being there
 Jack Sparrow on the right, best cosplay I saw that day, UNCANNY
 the most creepiest costume for the day =/
the end

=P 

send the rest of the afternoon shoe shopping.
Will I ever get a hold of those gumboots >.>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home