«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: splat random

Thursday, April 19, 2012

splat random

okay blogger just changed its look/format/everything

*insert massive dislike face*

this may deter me from blogging for a while.

its so random.ugh and not simple.

now i lost my train of thought...

oh right! random button of traffic sources/things people google that bring them to this space.
Leading search keywords
1. multi ea 3100    (whatever that means =/)
2. hipster pothead indie (ARE YOU FRIKIN SERIOUS?!!) that is the second most searched phrase that brings people here? =.=""""" no way.. clearly i don't blog enough about religion, xmen, movies or comics >.>

and the people are mostly from USA

its uniform trying on day
in head.. ohh crap..
please tell me i did not wear my child undergarments
head desk
i did.
niuuuuu
whole bunch of workmates changing in the room next to job seekers
seek.com-ing away or career one-ing away ..
is just soo bizzare.
victor you win
its time for me to go shopping
-.-"
happy now? =P

I have squished adolescence into the time frame of 2 months
ahh so not fair so not fair
all my fault

why do i resist change so badly >.>

 
 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home