«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Steven Moffat - pure genius !

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Steven Moffat - pure genius !

Having first discovered my love for this Scottish writer through the crude British comedy Coupling.
I have not turned back from his works.

clever, quirky, quick and plot weaving master
are a few words to describe his style

a contemporary Dickens of the film world.
well. actually i cant really make that claim since i never read any dickens but you get the point. =P

The modern retelling of Jekyll and Hyde
had me on the edge of my seat the entire series


"Sherlock"
Now the script in this is impecable (if that is the appropriate word to use)
I could only second /third guess so far ahead of Sherlock
plot - winner for me
character - sherlock is super uber annoying. dislike that part. But Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch does a stunning performance of an annoying know-it-all devoid of human feelings lewl.

"Doctor Who"

Won BAFTA TV Award - Best Writer, Best Screenwriter, Best Dramatic Presentation
and Writer's Guild of Great Britain Award all for Doctor Who alone haha.

"Coupling"

soo soo funny =P


on a completely different note_
zomg my south american friend is living out part of my dream
a research study on augmented reality ^^

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home