«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: lalala ..yet another HAIR POST!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

lalala ..yet another HAIR POST!

so.. off to my one a year trip to the hair dressers..

this time i went to visit that AquaQ korean thingy next to glen waverley station

the lady was nice..

cut it the first time..and i was like. der.. there is so much hair still on my head..
so she had to rewash it ..and recut it..before

neh. my camera is of crappy quality =P

after
and now it is.. i have to admit. i little too short HAHAhAHA. neh ..til grow =]

its not the best cut ive had but its something different yet again ^^


lol i found a whole bunch of photos of my previous hair styles..
lol the mullet! =P i quite liked that one hahaha..before it grew out.


here are photos.. just COZ I CAN bhwhaaah =P






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home