«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: woAH.. it's been aGES!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

woAH.. it's been aGES!!

only been away from the net for a month or something and waH so much has changed.. wellz.. sorta.

what's with the new layouts of dictionary.com? weird.. and the new layouts to gaiaonline.com I doNT like IT! -_-'

glad to be back ..and able to walk around the school and see friends againz..

status: healing..

lalla.a.. holidays already. NOOO!! that means only two weeks then exams.. then it'sOVA o_0

freaky..

so in a desperate attempt to get a reasonable enter im going to revision lectures =P
where i just close my eyes and listen really..

hm.mm. chem at tsfx.. not to bad.. i'd get my sister to read the chunky notes they gave out to me later =]

righto.. have a good holiday pplz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH! NEW ENTRY BY SANDRA!
My constant checking on blogs had paid off. <3
Yeah, some of the Gaia changes are a bit uncool...
I'm glad you're recovering.
Have a good holidays, study hard and good luck!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves like a mexican*

You can re-read Michelle's entry becuase I don't really have ANYTHING to add =P Including the Gaia changes which stink like 4 year old Milk.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home