«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: GAH...chinese skool -_-'

Saturday, July 30, 2005

GAH...chinese skool -_-'

woke up at say..9.30am...early for me on a saturday. Hmm..turned on the tv ..never knew kim possible was on lol.. maybe i will watch it next week too. Really dont' wanna go to chinese skool.. the stuff at wesley suks anyways..my gosh.. we learnt about halving an apple today.. BULL!!!.. like that is goina be useful for me in VCE chinese..definatly not showing up next week.

Mum drove me to springvale today.. haircut.. i wanted ta have this cut where long at front and gradually getttin shorter till back.. pfft.. couldn't understand viet.. and they stuffed it up.. straight cut all round. .. -__-' wHY!!!!.....

>>gettin it cut again next week someplace else...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:xp: You sound a little fobby on here Sandra.
Gah musn't (OK so that isn't a word) use Gaia emoticons. How much do you have saved for the cloak? I have 12k/19.5k for the top I'm saving for :gonk:. Ah well, should get it in a week or so.
The conversation you had with Hayley was funny... you should have told me about it. I swear, I'm going to do so badly on this Macbeth SAC. Because I bet I didn't explain my quotes well enough, and my structure probably wasn't quite right. Must remember to use TEEL! pffffffffft. I swear, you have to be so EXACT with her, repeat yourself 50 billion times.
Wow sorry for the long comment. I'll shuttup before I keep rambling on more. :)
Should be doing homework... gah.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ritzy said...

lol fobby? really la?? jk..
ermz.. i have enough for cloak.. but when i buy the item all will be gone.. hmmmm.. lol..

nah.. ya comment is not long.. yeah!! I GOT A COMMEnt xp keke..

stupid teel method..i agree..

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra. Dunno what to say here and I don't really know what you're talking about cos Im from well UK lol.
but anyway cool blog thing, speqak to you later xxx

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home