«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: just another day

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

just another day

new starter, began day 1 at today.
ohla I shall be mentoring em.

I hope they aren't freaked out. Had to call the police due to aggressive clients in the morning.
More yelling and screaming around noon
and yay! CAKE! in the afternoon. gotta love petty cash usage during Site meetings

Lunch break = exploring Kingsway.
Gotta admit it ain't nearly as intriguing as wondering the CBD laneways during uni breaks. But the MS store, had some nice finds. SHEET MUSIC!! originals too!!

so in light of "cute" Jason, I shall attempt the piano once more. lewllllllllll

yer.. i laughed too hard that Sunday in front of his face. I really gotta control myself >.>

on the side_
lewl who dares me to wear an adult onesie to camp?? lewlll
then again.. nah that's pretty outrageous XD

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home