«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: connections

Thursday, February 02, 2012

connections


are what I got out of uni_

ARTS:
Film - Berkeley, Crystal Clear Pictures Producer, Consultant at CCA Hollywood
TV - Channel 31, Channel 7
Radio - SYN FM
Anime Academia - Berkeley
Next Wave Pegboard - Poetry, Creative Art, Dance, Media
Gaming - contact in NZ, EA Marketing Manager
ACMI
Theatre - Revolt Productions Creative Producer

SCIENCE:
just professors at Melbourne Uni sadly -.-



hmm..these prove useful in my current job ^^
but its so incredibly hard to sustain networks ><"
im going to LOSE (thank you david) my north american contacts so soon .....

i wonder if my career ever lands me in the field of marketing/event management/creative director in any of the arts.

that would be interesting.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Momotsuki said...

Lose: You will lose the game
Loose: Your pants are loose

7:28 PM  
Blogger Ritzy said...

wow i am so tired lol. you corrected me last time!!!

ahaha =]

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home