«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: apologies. but i have to post lol

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

apologies. but i have to post lol

because its been so long without a computer and this space is so convenient. click and im there. lol lol lol ...the internet =P what a distraction.

lets be informative yet brief then..

1. victor im not crazy
2. you are the best brother in the world!
3. nick fun is more mature than me. (how bizarre, is that even possible!?!?)
4. i miss camping and waking up to admiring nature
5. i'm less picky about hygiene/quality of food I shove down my throat due to camping
6. every day this week, I've got a friend to catch up with
7. my fob cousin has an apparently proper job before me =.="
8. currently applying for optom / audiology
9. still has not seen xmen first class (zomg so sad)
10. cannot wait to go to church
11. I GREW TALLER !!! 22 and growing! AWESOME!
12. I'm also tanned Y_Y
13. i don't exist on roymorgan payroll anymore >.>
14. going to attend my first ever baby shower ^^
15. parents 100% keen on not letting me travel to Chile at the end of the year..fair enough
16. got my paper back from UC Berkeley and professor said if i write 5-10 more pages it can ACTUALLY GET PUBLISHED !! (hehe not a big surpise though, because there aint much out there on the topic i wrote on lewl. saw it coming)

ZOMG ME PUBLISHED IN ACADEMIA?!?!?!.. FRIKING AWESOME !!!!!!!
60% seriously considering this.. because i'm a lazy ass.. and yes..this was the paper that I was lazy on, and i recycled a previous outdated essay using the same old references 3 years ago. hmm..if i were to get published. i would need to research much much more *sigh*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger vincema said...

super awesome lol!

I think you should go for the paper at least it'll give you constructive things to do during this holiday break :P

LOL reference me this time to get back into Roy Morgan if you wish xP

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home