«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: CHEER!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

CHEER!

hmm a blog about the 20th jan (USA time)

two classes. Anime class watched Fooly Cooly. ZOMG! i can't believe it. so that's the name of the anime we watched in year 10 Richie VCD class. =.=" I really didn't like it. It makes no sense.
But I guess its an excellent example of what anime may be, pushing boundaries classical cinema can never achieve.

seriously, who thinks being bashed in the head by a guitar leads to a bump that grows into a robot that busts itself out of the child's head @_@ dahh... what?

hmm..i still haven't uploaded photos. but here is one...

picture credit to Miguel! =] from spain


there was a demonstration of the cheer Berkeley gives. and ...i missed it Y_Y nuts

oh! documentary class:

"tells us your name and something interesting about yourself" - tutor (GSI aka. Graduate student instructor?)

"Hi I'm Sandra, and I'm an exchange student from Australia so I'm not sure what year I am in, and today is my birthday" =]

and I CANT BELIEVE MY FRIENDS SURPRISED ME AT DINNER!!! thank you a zillion 0_0
i feeel so special for having done nothing. Cake + candles + balloon + in front of so many people + other people snapping photos = embarrassing =P BUT THANK YOU ^^

on the side_
i still haven't decided which class to drop.
heading to an audition with a smelly rented french horn. *woe*
i have been mobile phone free and laptop free as of jan 10th still
df

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home