«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: just..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

just..

came back home literally...from in order of travelling back in time

harry pothead 7... (i liked the fairytale animation sequence half way in movie, reminded me of jasper morello)

horrid experience at travel agent.. it shall cost me $450 to change flights, there goes my holidays working Y_Y

paid yet another visa fee at the post office

my last exam!

irony.. this semester began with death...and it ended with death.
Death was the last word i squished in and scribbled on the page when the supervisor said PENS DOWN!!! I SAID PENS DOWN!!

hectic run to exam hall.

missed my tram

took a late train Y_Y

watched xmen evolution !! =]

revised my summary notes

ate breakfast

slept

5am, woke up as Berkeley subject selection began

slept.


ohla! backwards in time ^^

im a freak Y_Y

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home