«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: updates_

Thursday, May 20, 2010

updates_

life is so hectic and busy.

per norm per norm

dont intent to see too many pplz randomly on public transport or uni or elsewhere as its crazy crazy exam times. and the "i'm in my final year" issue is on most pplz minds.

dang 3rd years are so determined and KEEN! very keen.
must be one of them lloooool.. i guess confirmity in this situation isnt a bad thing, is it?

anywho.. i think im getting old
reasons:
thinning of hair. =/
aching back.. or i could just blame my stupid heavy bag
sore knees .. NOT GOOD
tiredness.. incredible tiredness.. 20mins into my waking hour, i just want to curl up in my bed..and sleeepppppp
headaches of the most craze. haven't had it this bad since eye surgery back in VCE
cannot retain food as much as i used to.. yet im eating/getting hungry twice as much..

hypothesis:
because of iregular sleeping/eating patterns

solution: trying to sleep earlier/wake up earlier
BUT the waking up part isnt working zooomg.
on the side_
WHEE 10/10 hehehe
thanks to the 6 other pplz that were also sitting the test next to me.
met a lovely extremely young looking guy which IS ACTUALLY 27
in my class and married
0______________0
dang. uni catches you off guard
need to fix my stunned expressions XD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home