«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: today is monday and...

Monday, January 26, 2009

today is monday and...

HAVE AN AWESOME AUSTRALIA DAY!!

and oh.. happy chinese new year

hahha..

same day eh??

seems to early for chinese new year.. i did nothing really

*recalls*

woke up. mum still cranky AS! from my frankness at last nights dinner -.- sucks to be me today
mark popped by ..taught me how to compress vidz, watched random footage and fixed my bike! YAY mark! =]
rode to edward's house, ate new year cake, and awe'd at his crazy set up in his room. THREE MONITORS.! huge ones too. so many game things 0____0!
bashed the piano
wasted paint!acrylic on canvas
still those year 7 paints XD

karlson popped by
jason popped by
cooked lunch yay i know how to steam fish =P
bummed
drew my sister's shoes finally
and a photo =P
sheeesh..she has barbie legs
but yer.. bleh. was goina do something else..but i thought half.ass.effort scribbles will suffice =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home