«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: random update

Monday, January 12, 2009

random update

shall be away in Tasmania 13-20th

小良> says:
i really hate facebook, but i've been forced to use it as there is no other really quick way others are willing to send photos to me over the internet

>: [

i shall NEVER CONFORM TO FACEBOOK

karlson says:
hmm
what to do this week
no nickfun face
no sandra face

LOL...you make my day karlson
xmas lights nightreally
REALLY
well done

beach day 5.1.09
pics from angel's bday. 13.12.08
lolz..
someone doesnt look too happy

hahahhhaa.
oldnessssssderr..what the..who snapped that 0_0

for ray's bday
ran out of ideas..and and..that's gotta be the quickest time ive spent making stars XD
he thought they were lollies
then was disappointed
Y_Y


from ages ago. i quite like it..dunnoz if ya guys seen it...i ran out of paper to make a bday card hahhaa...
random note_
packing for tassie.
my luggage in total = my uni backpack = 3k
LOL
and
my dad weighs 49kg
DUDE WHAT THE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just reminded me that you don't have Facebook and I just remembered I meant to let you know that I'm having a birthday party at Eve in the city on the 24th. Not sure if it's your thing but you're invited none the less! I'm sure Grace or Angel can fill you in on the details since they have facebook!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Ritzy said...

oh! ya bday!
sure i'll rock up .
thanks for the invite =]

5:46 PM  
Blogger PsychPeter said...

Muhahaha sandras gone lets leave random comments on her blog XD

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home