«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: oh my.....

Thursday, September 11, 2008

oh my.....

when i cant be bothered studying..and exams are tomorrow..

i..

first_

eat..

and eat and eat..until there is nothing in the house that doesnt require cooking..
bleh. usually it aint much -.- where is the junk food >: [

then..
whatever pops to my mind
Photobucket Image Hosting
wheee...i still fit it!! hahaha..barely XD

currently its discovering how many suits i have.. 0_0
wah. bout 6 suit tops 0_0...

weird.

why cant i concentrate Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we're somehow mentally related.

except i only have 1 suit jacket

12:00 AM  
Blogger Pierre said...

I do that too when I can't be bothered doing something, just find something to eat :D! and omg 6 suits.. my friend I am a boy and I only have like 1~2 suits.. get dresses!!!!

10:48 PM  
Blogger karlson said...

hypocrite indeed, you tell ME to study ~! psh, gaming is my food. actually procrastination (in any way shape or form including eating) is to me what food is to you.

this is more in reference to your other post "dammit":
you are and will always be awesome to me but if you would like to talk about it with me further, I am more than willing to discuss.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home