«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: oh my.. tomorrow is fridaY!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

oh my.. tomorrow is fridaY!!

waH!! this week has gone faster than i had expected..and only one more sac to go.. the big one.. ENGLISH PERSUASIVE!!! dum de dum dum ... personally i would prefer another analysis.. but yer.. they really want our opinion eh?? Only problem is that i haven't even made up my mind as to what i'm going to write..

i havent thought of what personna to take.. for or against.. to me it doesn't matter as long as i write good.. but ugh.. i have.. 20hours to figure it out?? something like that..

Now now.. LAST DAY WITH HAIR!! woah.. haha.. both indi and grace have got footage of me with hair.. wahH.. i never knew what the plaits in my hair looked like.. it's nuts! lol

squasSHHH today... it was aweSOME! .. arGH.. jenny you should have came it was awesome fun.. too bad only one other girls team showed up ..and they were SO GOOD!! grr.. so only one game for me.. lost 17-16.. SOOO CLOSE!! WAHH .. i was serving and didnt make it past the line >< SP TEAM IS UNDEFEATABLE! lol.. i think that's a word.. Peter and I won against angel and alvin..AND.. grace and andrew. keke..

bwhaha.. peter never realised i was the "vice" school captain.. haha.. that was funny =]


anyways.. i better be off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home