«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: wo0T .. new internet plan hahha

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

wo0T .. new internet plan hahha

last day of the 1GB plan.. bleh..every month we have gone over that limit.. grr... internet cappage is soooo terrible. I would rather dail up during those times. Stupid slow net.

Optus 7GB plan with off peak stuff too i think.. yippee.. hehe.. tomorrow.. new month.. march! arGH.. soo soon till sacs and CHEM MID YEAR!! *pulls out hair* . and XMEN 3!!! wahh!! exciting.!!

thankz heaps for giving me chance to be vice skool captain pplz .. hehe.. wo0T!! =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, you beat me with an entry before I could comment. ^.^
CONGRATULATIONS SANDRA. I'm really happy you got it. And I told you I'd spam you :ninja:
Also, yay for more internet downloads. Now you can do all your homework at the end of the month. :P :)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home