«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: what do you think I should be?

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

what do you think I should be?

five years ago_

*pause*

"a teacher " - Dilpreet

HECK NO ..immediate reaction


present day_

I do treasure and commend the ability to be able to pass on knowledge so that the receipent can pass on the same quality of information to the next person.
teaching/discipleship/whatever-you-want-to-call-it ....that is good for society

 but teaching teaching.. i dunno still..

did it on a micro level in terms of tuition

but macro level of school. ..nehhh

macro marco level of a company/organisation.....yer maybe..

HR??

hmmmmmmmmmmm

recruitment consultant position open in Japan. Full time on going .. =O
parents would kill me. stomach would love me XD 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home