«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Doubt | Question | Seek

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Doubt | Question | Seek



Shelley Segal is an Australian singer songwriter. Woot! Aussie music.

This is of particular interest.

Her debut single "Saved" from Album "An Atheist Album"

" I don’t claim to have all the answers or that my world view is without flaws. I just want to encourage genuine skepticism, inquiry and discussion when it comes to important issues.

I believe that no opinions or beliefs are beyond criticism, no matter how sacred they may be.

I can handle having my views scrutinised and challenged. In fact, I welcome it.
"  - Shelley Segal.


I totally agree with questioning, reflecting, even doubting one's own thoughts and world views, to then truly put it up for scrutiny. And if it stands. Let the truth prevail =P

whether you are religious or not religious, you should still be thinking .."Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect" 1 Peter 3:15

curiously enough I am a Christian. The person of Jesus Christ has won my mind questions and heart questions. It's worth digging into or at least questioning =P 


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home