«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: hmm. let me have a look at your eyeball o.o

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

hmm. let me have a look at your eyeball o.o

Today was Dealing with Difficult Client Workshop day.

I must say it was quite interesting. An interesting spin on being "positively selfish" aka. self care, detaching oneself from the client, looking into the situation as a third person, whilst at the same time being at the end of aggressive/difficult behaviour. Making sure that you are okay and it doesn't get to you.

Damn, i do not wish anyone be in the situation where they are consulting someone, and the take their own life the next week. that would be quite depressing

Two things she said regarding control:
1. You are always responsible and in charge of your actions/response
2. You decide/delegate importance to an event/person/thing

fair enough.

oh right i side tracked.. back to the title of this blog, workshop finished early so had time to squish in Optometrist appointment without taking sick leave. yay.
It's been a year or so ...and this is the outcome
1. eye has been stable since 2006 (good news)
2. increased cup-to-disk ratio (potential bad news)
3. thinning around optic nerve (bad news)
4. pigmentation changes in retina (bad news)
Unfortunately we are unable to provide accessible alternative text for this. If you require assistance to access this image, please contact help@nature.com or the author
something retarded like this

dammit. my eyes are like that of a 40 year old. =.=

Only one in 200 40-year-olds have glaucoma, but one in 12 people over the age of 80 will have glaucoma - www.eyefoundation.org.au

I am 23 and going in for my check up next week. ah nuts.

Three years ago, asked my atheist best friend,
"if i were to go blind, would you read the Bible to me everyday"
He replied "Yes"

today? I'm too scared to ask. because I know the answer will be a negative
people change. dammit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home