«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: oh poops

Monday, March 26, 2012

oh poops

(via 327)
linked from x

KPI treasured day offs and Saturdays looking incredibly vacant, and that's just the beginning...

returned to work after a brief weekend away in Brisbane and NSW to which I have a ridiculous goaty to show for it Y_Y. Gah, too close an encounter with the ocean floor = massive sandburn on chin ...niuuuuu_u
And I can't even say it was a surfing accident . pooooooooo

should not have planned things to do upon returning/this week, leaving notes on my keyboard on a Friday to make me all smiley face on a Monday. *head desk* worst idea ever . misunderstandings = massive dislike

thwarted.

my bad.
on the side_
oh! lol no idea who reads this space.
but i have finally decided to discontinue masters =]
>.> but will still attend group assignments and do my work. feel bad as all members of the group have discontinued lewl. sucks being in a class of 8 ><"

the line between friends/client is getting awkward
where I professionally am held accountable to consult thee >.>
and make them to activities

work has the most silliest non-professional conversations
as to which the whole office can hear, including clients
baffles me

i found the stash of biscuits ^^

usually the English language and people personify objects,
for once it's in reverse
it would be the equivalent of an egg falling off a ten story building
splat!

i think i'm suffering from arrhythmia, pumping so fast it
slowed productivity at work down by 50%
0__0
and hypothermia
wearing so many layers of late and still shaking
scary.

to this day silence still makes the best conversation for me.
maybe because i'm lazy to talk lol

cheerio

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home