«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»

Friday, September 02, 2011



i just cannot express my mental state and emotions right now. it is soo fantastical. i am walking 10meters in the air .....

BUT ZOMG!!!!!

*spontaneous* what the heck. why not...
i have nothing to loose...

i just knocked on the door of a primary school friend's abode that i haven't seen in 13 years and had no idea if he still lived in that house.

and i was welcomed by their whole entire family, to my extreme surprise they REMEMBER ME!
even his older brother whom i only remember seeing ONCE ! i didn't have to even introduce myself 0_________0

This Australia family has a extremely special place in my heart...

sharing stories, looking at photos, catching up with his folks

the last thing he remembers sharing with me "..eating those lolly-burgers"
my last memory "monopoly on the PlayStation at this house and me button bashing, and when we walk back home from school together and that epic water fight which he hosed me down on."
=.=" lesson learnt: don't have a water fight on enemy's territory loool. drink bottle will always lose =P

it was like i never left.... at all 0_0 which makes no logical sense what so ever. more than a decade, we have grown up so much, i should be a complete foreigner.

but ....

they didn't think i was random AT ALL . it was .....

have i just entered an alternate reality... or did i just pick up where i left off....



lewl. the girl down the road is back. hahaha...

my life is complete


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger vincema said...

wow, this post put a smile on my face :D

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home