«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: adrien brody MOVIE MARATHON!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

adrien brody MOVIE MARATHON!!!


how can you say no to this face?? lol.



The Brothers Bloom
Midnight in Paris
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Hollywoodland
Six Ways to Sunday
The Darjeeling Limited
The Singing Detective
The Village
Dummy
Resturant
The Pianist


are amongst a few to choose from.
oh deary me, ive seen so many of them ><"

and if you have no idea who he is SHAME ON YOU lol.

copy paste imdb of his trademarks_

Elongated nose
Calming voice
Intense Physical and Mental commitment to His roles
Often plays Intellectuals or artistic types
Frequently plays characters with Mental Illness'

lewl

so yer...who's up for it ? XD

on the side_
gotta love working in Glen Waverley
15mins drive home, even in peak hour time =P
lunch times = bumping into high school mates still (although this should probably cease once everyone heads into full time work, other wise if you are on NewStart payments you might be seeing me at my work =P)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tracy said...

Oh God, I love this man. I will watch any movie he is in.

But my favourites are:
- The Darjeeling Limited (my favourite movie ever!)
- Midnight in Paris (he really just has a cameo)
- The Pianist

1:59 PM  
Blogger Ritzy said...

ohhh ive still yet to watch midnight in paris!! shall soon ^^

yay=]

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home