«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: Reel Anime 2010

Monday, July 19, 2010

Reel Anime 2010

so the festival is back..and this time i get media screenings.. hint hint FREE entry lol.


being apart of radio is so cool =P

Anyways.. upon first glance the showcase this year didn't seem to entice me all that much. But the comments definitely do...
so we shall wait and see.. looking fwd to my reviews? eh ? eh? lol. i kid i kid..

im not a huge fan of anime. actually on a scale im one scale unit left of the neutral mark LOL
i love my America cartoons too much ...sorries..

but i will prolly catch Summer Wars..or its epic randomness 0_0

screenshot
Below is the trailer:





lemme know if anyone wants to catch it!


The other two are : (click for trailers)

King of Thorns - Action/Horror
Evangelion 1.0: You are [Not] Alone - Action/ Drama?

prolly not goina what them >.>

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jediteoh said...

I have and seen Summer Wars, it's pretty good! I think you will enjoy it =] it's pretty nice for general audience.

King of Thorns looks interesting, but not enough for me to go see it haha.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home