«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: ZOMG EXCITED MUCH?!!?!?!

Monday, April 12, 2010

ZOMG EXCITED MUCH?!!?!?!

Wolverine 2!!!!!

THE JAPANESE STORY!!
[wolverine-japan.jpg]

for those of you un.comic.savvy folk Wolverine has a history in Japan:

- training ground
- his lover
- unsettled business
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2221/3531525440_76d124a17c_b.jpg


"The most intriguing thing to me was the Japan story. I love the Japan story. I wanted to do the Japan story from around X-Men 2. Can you just picture Wolverine in Japan with the triads and the samurai? It's just genius. Comedically and dramatically, I thought, 'This is awesome!' But how can you do that before you explain his origins? If we tried to mix the origin and Japan together, it wouldn't do justice to either. So you can tell by the answer where I'd like it to go."
Hugh Jackman

Actor Hugh Jackman (L) and Japanese actress Naomi Kawashima (R)  attend the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Japan Premiere at  Roppongi Hills on September 3, 2009 in Tokyo, Japan. The film will open  on September 11 in Japan.
Hugh Jackman with Naomi Kawashima at "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Japan Premiere at Roppongi Hills on September 3, 2009 in Tokyo, Japan.

The film will open on September 11 in Japan.

1 Comments:

Blogger sisterr enkst said...

I think I'd die when it's finally released in Australia. I CAN'T WAIT!! seriously. i need to forget you posted this.

love wolverine. absolutely love him!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home