«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: WHEEEE

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WHEEEE

THERE IS A ONE DOLLAR SHOP IN CHINA!

lewls

which makes.. err.. i dunnoz 15c aud? lewl no idea.

bought a suit+shirt+pants for $40 hehehe

quick update coz i dont have acess to net much

my sister got 97.3!!!! VCE

Felica GOT 50 FOR ENGLISH HO CRAP!

daniel..message me what you get please. lol...but then again you wouldnt read this space.

. I PASSED UNI HO DANG! I PASSED UNI

DAVID WANG I PASSED WOOOOT

personality social psych 75 H2A
neuroscience: systems and higher function (aka. death) 73 H2B
fundamentals of Pharm (1 night crap, 80 drugs+use) 71 H2B
God and the Natural Sciences 85 H1 (OH YER!!!)

guess i dont have the grades to overload next semester lol.
baibaiz. the subject about ipods XD
too bad my grades arent good enough for honours XD
guess i will try harder next year ><""


meeting sam and vince tomorrow and lucia and sandy

oh and CLAY I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!
i havent opened it. but im guessing photoframe..with you know what =P

grr

1 Comments:

Blogger sisterr enkst said...

connngratsss!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home