«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: i'm just not ready to face this world...

Sunday, August 09, 2009

i'm just not ready to face this world...

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/i/2009/220/8/5/kujonek_2__by_magder.jpg







on the side_

a spine chilling sharp scream shattered the silence

it was my sister

for a nano second i was worried about her
then memory tells me a moth was in the house maybe it found her
i laugh at the ridiculously uncanny screech she pulled off
enter her room

she dropped a dollop hand cream on her bed.

geez.

how unexciting

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

lol just a tad over dramatic!?

yea the skirt part of the dress looks like my kind of thing, I'm thinking of ripping off the idea for myself. it would cost me so much less to make!

11:02 PM  
Blogger sisterr enkst said...

wahahah! that's hilarious!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home