«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: physically drained -_-

Saturday, June 17, 2006

physically drained -_-

ah my goodness.. 10am start to the day.. well that's when i started filming .. but but but..

woke up reaLLY early so i could organsise like crazY! i do NOT want to make any mistakes.. i'm given

onE OppORtUnitY,
onE DAY! ...
ONee HOUSE!!..
one GRAcee..
ONe..MIcHAEL

ONE chanCE...
to pull off a year 12 standard media production

I cannNOt stuff uup.. the people have so kindly given up their time for me..

so yer.. i packed up lots of stuff and mum drove me to his place. Too much stress... >< style="font-weight: bold;">36 MINS!!.. lol. but i will shrink it down to 4 mins max
THANKZ FOR YOUR PATIENCEEE
I hope i didn't bore them to death
ah wellz.. -_-'
it was fun ..


^-^


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA one me HAHAHAH YAY

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home