«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: insert another blog post >.>

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

insert another blog post >.>


and here is a random picture to go in it. I like the sound of the words Jack Daniels. the end.

righto. there is never a boring day at work.  Despite government roles being very routine, it's who the routine/checks apply to, that get the best and worst out of clients

in the short half year ive been there, we've had police on site about five times and the building locked down and staff sent home twice. I've been yelled at, given the rolls-eyes-at-your-I'm-too-good-for-this attitude, told off by manager, rocked up late to meet the CEO, clicked multiple wrong buttons and accidentally ate the manger's lunch order =.=. I'm surprised I'm not fired. But then again in this business if clients make a fuss and threaten to report you to the "higher" government bodies, it basically means you are doing your job.

"I've reported you so many times, why are you still here" -client
*ignore*

lewl. 

this week we have security. thankfully it has been an uneventful week. but security is bored out of their brains. they started vacuuming our office lewl. and asking me if I liked his earring, mentioning that he wanted to be a millionaire and that he has never seen an asian girl smoke before >.> never in my life have i actively ignored someone so hard. lol. i guess I have changed.

work ethos
I shall not entertain you.

>:]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home