«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: complete!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

complete!!!

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs24/300W/i/2007/340/4/e/Ties_That_Bind_by_sackermanmo.jpg
a promise is the strongest thing humans have "invented" so to speak.



because nothing .. nOTHING.. can break it..
otherwise ..i would not have been a promise in the first place.. despite and regardless of the intention behind it.

and i say strongest "thing" because if i were to replace that with:

action - it implies a behaviour and motivation and actions may fail and are completely objective

or

concept - it implies partially belonging and remaining in the realm of theory..and thus a hypothesis.. something that potentially isn't perfected. or complete or rigid

Therefore, I've only ever made a few promises.. which do not exceed the digits of my right hand. =P

Such a stance/statement implies commitment, endurance, determination, will, absoluteness, truth and certainty to maintain and thus...

its serious.
binding.
for life

so if was someone was to ask do you regret doing anything in ya life. I would have said yes.. up until this stage..
because i treated a promise too lightly and spoken the first thing that came to mind..due to the overwhelming emotional experience at the time.

I was able to contact my Prep! buddy..PREP budddy! whom I know had shared a genuine friendship with incredible joyous memories as my childhood wasnt that bright in those days. XD.

over msn i typed:

"I promise I will see you again!"

just as those words escaped my fingertips i knew i couldnt take it back. clearly their recollections of my presence was v. less significant and the logic of meeting lead to "zero".



I saw David today.
at church!
out of all places.

=]

God bless you guys



1 Comments:

Blogger sisterr enkst said...

i don't think i've told you: i think your flippin amazing.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home