«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^^

i went on it~!!!!

*link*

dang you guys are the funny!

should hang around ya more often =P

on the side_

"when was the last time you read a book?" - nick fun

ZOMG

that got me thinking...

i havent read a complete book in.. years..maybe since Romulus my father XD

anyways.. this writting is sorta.raw.like.quality.
impressed me.

As I sat in his bed and watched him figure out just how he was going to fuck me this time around, I counted on my fingers how many boyfriends this would be that I've cheated on.

Six........

God Damn....I needed two hands now.

I looked over at him through some of the disobedient strands of my hair that were covering my face, and for a moment tried to think of a good reason to blame it all on this man instead of myself.

“What are you doing?” he asked calmly, showing some actual interest in me for once...

A real rarity for him. So I told...


by McKay
*link*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home