«¯§ Þ Ô.ö k¬»: wah!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

wah!!


this is suppose to be sean..guess my camera did some massive letting of light in..in the tram
=.="



the adventures never stop coming!!

btw anyone want to go to the Comedy Festival?!?!?

I wanna catch a few pplz XD
but yer.. i dont want to spend more than $80... XD
but i sooo wanna see cheechandchong!! $95 A reserve XD XD
and Tim Minchin
David O' Doherty
and more!! XD coz like. new pplz can be funny too


kinda random..
visited the JASON CHAN! at ...9pm =P
funfun

TOP DESIGN!! TOP ARTS!! TOP SCREEN!!!


anyone??
shall post bout em seperately laterrrzzz
WAHHH AND THE BEST NEWS EVER!!
catching up with ol mates is sick!

JEREMY REPLIED TO ME!!!
its been like TWO YEARS!
i sorry a zillion times over... i was two years too slow XD i understand now!

><

bumped into friend of a friend.. who's name i cannot even pronounce so cant spell

but yer.. fourth year dude.. and i think... I WANT TO BECOME LIKE HIM!
LOL
v. well mannered.. polite.. friendly.. zomg.. *squeal*
I'm embarrased i never found maturity as a quality to be worked towards...
*nods*
that comic book freak is growing uP!
which reminds me...i gotta pick up my subscription..
like time i remember.. i implusively added another xmen line to my subscription..but i cant remember which one.. gah. XD

lvl3 uni subjects are TOUGH!


i treasure open conversation

heheh.. i still keep in touch with the guitarist of Jap.Rock band
OROSHI!!!
well he aint there anymore
but still

musicians <3>
^^
on the side_
Jacky says:
one of the students in the school I teach at looks like you
only taller at grade 6...


LOL!! I'm twenty Y_____Y

nick says:
i need some LOLS in my life

._.!
nick fun..you cant be serious!

1 Comments:

Blogger PsychPeter said...

Weeee comedy festival ... would but unfortunately no idea bout the ppl u wanna c so dont know whether i can b bothered or not XP.

And grade 6 taller than u ... at least u werent mistaken 4 1 ... I was teaching grade 6 and a new kid walked up to me and asked where the teacher was 0_o ...

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home